Kotak Mahindra Recruitments For Freshers Graduate from 04th March 2016
Company : Kotak Mahindra Old Mutual Life Insurance Ltd.
Job Role/Designation : Sales Manager
Qualification : Any Graduate
Experience Required : 0 - 4 years
About Company : Kotak Mahindra Old Mutual Life Insurance Limited is a joint venture between Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd., and Old Mutual plc. It is a company offering Life Insurance products, is one of Indiaï¿½s premier & growing insurance company employing over 1000 people, across various offices in India. We aim to achieve a balance between what our people want as individuals and what the organization expects of them.
Job Description :
· Do personal and telephonic interaction with existing relationships for business mobilization and ensuring maximum conversion of loan borrowers for Credit Life cover
· Do personal and telephonic interactions with borrowers as facilitation/support to Branch personnel.
· Manage business on daily basis by visiting points of sales in set existing relationships within a defined territory by meeting all concerned personnel
· Build excellent relationship with all concerned personnel at point of sales and fulfill all service related matters at the Branches.
· Handle/resolve queries from relationships efficiently on daily basis.
· Organize timely completion of trainings/refresher trainings on regular basis and as and when required across region.
· Gather information from relationships for further opportunities and market information during visit/interactions with them.
· Follow up for new business opportunities in existing relationships during their visits as and when required.
· Preparing/collating weekly reports on the outcome of interactions with the relationships for submission to concerned personnel.
· Regular tracking/interaction with concerned personnel in the relationships for weekly or fortnightly MIS/details.
· Reporting to Customer Relationship Manager in the hierarchy.
· Graduate/ MBA Fresher looking for passion in Sales can walkin in below address
· Regular tracking of pending documents and ensuring complete conversion.
· Interaction/tracking of Medical cases with concerned personnel of KLI and relationships ensuring timely completion of MT and subsequent conversion.
· Preparing reports/sharing of conversion results with NRMs on weekly basis.
Documents Required :
· 2 Passport size photographs
· One Photo ID Proof
· Updated Resume
Salary Offered : Best In The Industry
Job location : Bangalore
Official Website : www.insurance.kotak.com
Apply Mode : Walk-in
Walk-in Time : 09:30 AM To 01:00 PM
Walk-in Date : 04th March 2016
Walk-in Venue Details :
Kotak Mahindra Old Mutual Life Insurance Ltd.,
3rd Floor, Cears Plaza, 136, Residency Road,
Opp to Bangalore Club / side to Hotel Chancery