Freshers Graduate walk-in interview at JK Technosoft on 04th & 05th March 2016
Company : JK Technosoft
Job Role/Designation : System Analyst
Qualification : BE/BTech/BSc/BCA/ME/MTech/MSc/MCA
Experience Required : 0 - 2 Years
About Company : JKT is a global IT services and software solutions company providing world class solutions to SMEs, start up dot-coms as well as some of the world’s largest organisations. At JKT, we are driven by a simple yet powerful tenet of providing “TOTAL CUSTOMER SATISFACTION”.Founded in 1993, JKT was set up to provide high-end bespoke development services and software licenses in the domestic market, we soon made a name for ourselves servicing Independent Software Vendors and start up companies and formed partnerships with industry leading technology companies. Today, however, we offer a comprehensive range of services and solutions covering the entire software lifecycle, including IT services, enterprise solutions, education & training, and employ over 1000 top-class technical specialists. Although we can boast a number of Fortune 1000 organisations as our clients.
Job Description :
· Experience on Production UNIX, Windows Servers and Networking Concepts.
· Responsible for Hardware Monitoring, Network Monitoring, Backup Monitoring etc.
· Working on servers and monitoring tool like AS 400, IBM Tivoli, HP Ovo.
· Exposure to any monitoring/ticketing tool, VERITAS Netback up and Backup Exec.
· Responsible for activities relating to the evaluation, analysis, and setup of PC-based software products (e.g., word processors, spreadsheets, presentation graphics, database management systems, electronic mail, and communications).
· Troubleshoot client software and basic network connectivity problems.
· Provide all required documentation including standards, configurations and diagrams.
· Managing and Maintaining the whole IT Infrastructure System.
· Fundamental knowledge of Networks.
· Expertise in Technical troubleshooting, Windows & Servers monitoring, Active Directory, Incident Management, Ticketing tools.
Desired Candidate Profile :
· Windows Operating systems.
· Clients: Windows7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000.
· Servers: Windows 2000, Windows 2003, Windows 2008.
· Knowledge of Active Directory, Exchange 2003/2007.
· ITSM ticketing tools such as Remedy, HP Service Center, Peregrine Service Center.
· User account creation for Active Directory, Exchange Mailboxes, Distribution lists etc.
· Remote desktop connectivity applications like SMS, Bomgar, WebEx, Live Meeting, and Windows Native tools.
· MS Office Suite (XP, 2003, 2007): MS-Word, MS-Excel, MS-PowerPoint, MS-Outlook, MS Project, and MS Visio.
· Internet browsers (e.g. Explorer, Chrome, Firefox).
· VPN and remote dial-in users.
Documents Required :
· 2 Passport size photographs
· One Photo ID Proof
· Updated Resume
Salary Offered : Best In The Industry
Job location : Kolkata
Official Website : www.jktech.com
Apply Mode : Walk-in
Walk-in Time : 10:30 AM To 02:00 PM
Walk-in Date : 04th & 05th March 2016
Walk-in Venue Details :
JK Technosoft Ltd.,
75- Park St, 3rd Floor,Kolkata.